The Chambers Services Promise
Our service technicians will:
- Call ahead when they are on their way to your repair
- Wear shoe covers to protect your floors
- Use protective floor coverings when moving your appliances
- Lay down a tool mat before setting down tools
- Thoroughly explain their diagnosis, repair procedure, and cost
- Clean any mess they made during the repair
- Bring their great Chambers Services attitude to your home!
Our office staff will:
- Explain our pricing and repair policies at the time you schedule your service call
- Schedule your repair at your convenience to the best of their ability
- Preorder parts whenever possible to assure the quickest repair possible
- Deliver parts to your door when needed and when possible
- File your warranty claim for you
- Show you the respect and courtesy you deserve as a Chambers Services customer
- Service call: $79.00 includes trip to your home and diagnosis of one appliance
- Multiple appliances during one service call: Regular service call rate for first appliance, $55.00 charge for each additional appliance.
- Priority Service call: $120.00 guarantees same day service and also includes the trip charge and diagnosis of one appliance.
- Labor Rate: we use the MSA guidebook to charge a flat rate for repairs. Our technician will inform you of the charge before beginning repair.
- Furnace/AC Inspections $130
- Duct Cleaning
$175.00 includes set up, cleaning of the hot air trunk line, and cleaning of the cold air return.
$15.00 per vent
$50.00 optional sanitizer
*Mention you saw this website and receive the sanitizer FREE!
- Warranty: We will file warranty claims for our customers. Our customers are responsible for providing us with accurate contract information, purchase dates, model and serial numbers. Customers are responsible for repair charges that are not covered by their warranty contracts.